Monday, September 8, 2008

"Families..........Isn't it about time?"

Colby & Coriane's first dance
Colby & his Mom sharing a dance
My Uncle Donny & Aunt Becky
My little bro Devin & his wife Karissa with some kids they were taking care of
My cousins Ryan, me, Matthew, & Colby
My Gandpa Don & Grandma Bonnie & I
Eliza, Taylor, McKay & I
McKay, Coriane, Taylor, Colby, & Eliza
My little bro Devin & I

My cousin got married a week ago to a great girl or I guess I should say a great young women. I love when my mom's side of the family gets together becase it is one big party. My cousin got married here in the Bountiful Temple and it was a beautiful sealing. They then had a luncheon here in Bountiful and then a really fun reception at Engh Gardens in Sandy. They did a really fun thing at the reception, they had an ice cream bar & they used candle warmers to keep all the sauces hot. I thought that was so creative. It thought it was a great day for all. There were a couple of great grandaughters who were sad to see Colby get married because he has been their favorite for so long. Eliza was one of them. But it was family time well spent! Congrats to Colby & Coriane. Thanks for letting us be part of your special day!

No comments: