Monday, October 13, 2008

Where is Fall?

Fall is my favorite season. I love the beautiful colors of fall. For some reason it seems to have skipped straight into winter. Two weeks ago it was in the high 80s & now we have a couple inches of snow :( Hopefully this is a very quick taste of winter to come & then it will be gone & fall will come to show its beautiful colors and paitings. I love the smell of crisp trees that are all shades of yellow, orange, red & some brown. I love the smell of hot chocolate on Saturdays at football games. I love the feel of being wrapped up in a flannel shirt or a warm cozy sweater. I love to see children jumping in piles of leaves & then raking them up again to jump again & again. I love the taste of warm apple crisp. Fall is a time of year that you feel so carefree. It truly is the most beautiful time of the year.

No comments: