Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hair today gone tomorrow...

Taylor as a blonde. I love this preppy picture of him! HAIR is a big thing in our home. It brings us the most contention. Because Nathan works for the church he cannot have long hair or grow out his curls. So we went through a stage where he lived his hair day rebellion through our children. Thanks to my sister-in-law for being a great hair stylist she helped them to look great. I will tell you I have spent more time styling my boys hair than Eliza's (that's sad). They now have their own way & I am realizing that their hair was so much easier to deal with than Eliza's curly hair. When she wears it curly it is easy but when she wants it straight it is hours of time together that ends generally with tears from one of us. Almost 2 years ago I lost all of my hair with in weeks. It was half way down my back. I learned to have fun with wigs for 8 months but am so grateful for my hair. The joys of the simple things in life.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I always wanted a girl with curls like Zeke. (Noah is our only curly head). But then again, I remember all the tears from my sister who has hair just like Eliza. I guess we always want what we don't have.

RaShawn said...

Hair is talked about a lot in our house. Right now I am enjoying all the short hair cuts.