Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Strippling Warriors..........

McKay & Taylor love being together 2006

McKay & Taylor are warriors on the field 2008


Last night McKay & Taylor went on their 1st discussion



They each gave out their 1st Book of Mormon They were SO excited! We have 2 boys in our ward investigating the Church that are Taylor & McKay's age & so they had the privilage of going with the Elder's as part of the discussion. They each took a Book of Mormon for the boys. They loved the experience & cannot wait for next Tuesday to go again.
At our home we love the movie "The Best Two Years" in that movie there is a scene where they Elders ask the Zone leader what the mission record is for the Book of Mormons passed out in a week is. Last night Taylor said "hey McKay we should call the Mission President & ask what the Mission goal is for 8 & 9 year olds passing out Book of Mormons." I was shocked that they were already planning on who to give to next. Then they were talking about who else they would like to start teaching.
I am so grateful for my calling in the Primary. I am also so grateful for two Elders who have given their time to come here & serve the Lord & teach people. I know how hard it is to come to Utah because my little brother served in Utah. These Elders were Awesome. They said they teach a lot of new member discussions to children who are getting ready to get baptized. I thought that was so awesome. I wish I had done that with my children so if any of you have kids who are getting ready or just have they would love to come. Let's all keep them busy doing the Lord's work! As well as ourselves!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Leah,
I have your pictures!! let me know when you want to pick them up or I can send them.
Sarah

Laura said...

I did go private. You can e-mail me at warlatATyahooDOTcom. SOOO sorry we missed you today.