Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today was a good day, a very good day........



















































Today was a day where you feel the warmth on your face & think, "God is good." it was actually a stressful day but it turned out to be such a relaxing night of the kids sitting around the table doing their homework & singing together while I made dinner & what made it even better is we are in our own place now. They sang & told stories from their days at school.

*****If you know my kids they don't leave a detail out of a story so something you or I would tell them that would take us 5 minutes to tell takes them 25 minutes to tell*****

I love hearing their details to each & every storie. It was so fun also to listen to Eliza & Taylor sing. I could have listened all night. I love to listen to McKay's comedy. Today was such a good day!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara B said...

Glad it was a good day. Great pictures. In the last picture with you and Taylor, you look fabulous! Love your hair.