Sunday, May 16, 2010

Be strong and of a good courage..........

On Friday evening Eliza was with her group of friends that she loves to hang out with. As they were trying to figure out what to do it was suggested that they do an activity that Eliza knew Nate & I wouldn't want her doing. She told her friends that she wouldn't do it & the reason was because she knew that her parents wouldn't want her to. Her one buddy suggested that she just not tell them as he put it "part of being a teenager is lying to your parents." She said that she would know & it would eat at her & she would have to tell Nate & I that she did it because that's just how she is. They asked her why she tells her parents everything & she told them because I always want them to trust me. Eliza called me to come & get her so that her friends could do what they wanted & she could be faithful to her word of not lying to her parents. I was so proud of her for being strong and of a good courage!

1 comment:

raybee... said...

Good job, Baby Girl!! Love you.